Our Safety Policy.
Railnet International will ensure that;
- Risks and Hazards are minimized to prevent any impact on it’s employees, contractors and other parties.
- Adequate precautions are taken to prevent ill health, injuries, incidents, damage to it’s employees, contractors and other parties.
- Providing the necessary SHE training to all our employees, such that they fully understand the requirements of our safety programme.
- To conduct its business in a manner that addresses the safety of Employees, Contractors, Customers and the Communities where we operate from.
- The company is committed to continuous efforts to identify and manage safety risks associated with its activities.
- Encourage, Engage and support employees on total Safety Culture and Care for employees.
- Maintain infrastructure and Equipment in a good and safe manner.
- Establish documented safety management systems and conduct operations in a manner aimed at safeguarding people and property.
- Communicate with employees, contractors, communities and customers with regards to their roles and responsibilities surrounding rail safety.
- Comply with all applicable Laws, Regulations, Rules and instructions.
- Respond quickly, effectively, and with care to emergencies, accidents, or incidents in cooperation with government authorities.
- Undertake appropriate reviews and evaluations of its operations to measure progress, foster compliance with this policy and continually improve.